9 Ways Of Protecting Your Eyes In The Summer...
This article, from Improve-Vision-Naturally.com, reports on 3 Summertime Dangers & 9 Ways Of Protecting Your Eyes In The Summer.
What can you do to protect yourself from the Summertime Danger #1: UV-rays Exposure?:
- Wear a wide brimmed hat whenever you are outside, it will protect your eyes and your face.
- Wear sunglasses with UV filter to limit the amount of UV rays reaching your eyes: the wraparound kind and protecting from 100% UV rays are the best.
- Never look directly at the sun, even during an eclipse, to avoid immediate harm to your eyes.
- Get your car windows tinted so that the harsh summer sun doesn’t hurt your eyes while you drive (it will keep your car cooler too).
- Do you wear prescription eye glasses? Then you should get a pair of prescription sunglasses to protect your eyes without sacrificing good eyesight.
Read the full article to discover the full list! And visit your local Cary, Chapel Hill, Durham, Roxboro Vision specialists at North Carolina Eye, Ear, Nose, and Throat!