North Carolina Eye, Ear, Nose & Throat, P.A. (NCEENT) complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. NCEENT does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. NCEENT:
- Provides free aids and services to people with disabilities to communicate effectively with us, such as:
- Qualified sign language interpreters
- Written information in other formats (large print, audio, accessible electronic formats, other formats.
- Provides free language services to people whose primary language is not English, such as:
- Qualified interpreter
- Information written in other languages
If you need these services, contact our offices.
If you believe that NCEENT has failed to provide these services or discriminated in another way on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex, you can file a grievance with:
4102 N. Roxboro Street
Durham, NC 27704
You can file a grievance in person or by mail, fax, or email. If you need help filing a grievance, Sinead Ingersoll, Executive Vice President is available to help you.
You can also file a civil rights complaint with
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services Office for Civil Rights, electronically through the Office for Civil Rights Complaint Portal, available at https://ocrportal.hhs.gov/ocr/smartscreen/main.jsf or by mail or phone at:
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
200 Independence Avenue, SW
Room 509F, HHH Building
Washington, D.C. 20201
1-800-368-1019, 800-537-7697 (TDD)
Complaint forms are available at http://www.hhs.gov/ocr/filing-with-ocr/index.html
ATTENTION: Language assistance services are available to you free of charge. Call 1-919-595-2000.